Silverlight Spy 4 February 2011 update
First Floor Software just released an update of Silverlight Spy 4. Among others this February 2011 update provides changes in the following areas:
- Added support for Windows Phone Tools January 2011 update
- Added support for Silverlight 4 GDR 3
- Windows Phone automatically re-connects after tombstoning
- Support for external policy servers
- Added support for properties not backed by dependency properties (think Grid.Column/RowDefinitions)
- UI element selection on Popup elements now actually works
For the complete list of what's new and fixed in this release read the documentation that is included in the Silverlight Spy setup package.
This Silverlight Spy 4 update is available in the download section.