Silverlight Spy 188.8.131.52 (March 2012 Update) was released on March 20, 2012.
Changes in this release
- Added support for Silverlight 4 GDR 7 (4.1.10111.0) released on February 14, 2012
- Added support for Reflector 7.5 and higher
- Fixed an Automation NullReferenceException that occurs when searching in Phone apps with 3rd party controls
- Fixed NullReferenceException when navigating to source element in event viewer
- Fixed AccessDeniedException when an slspy update is availabe
- Fixed spy injection code failure when Application ctor ends with conditional if
- Fixed threading issue in the UI element cache
- Removed unused default style elements
- Silverlight Spy binaries have been signed with a new key sign certificate.