Version 18.104.22.168 (July 2011 Update) was released on July 24, 2011.
New in this release
- Added support for Windows Phone Mango SDK Beta 2
- Support for Local Database
- Drag And Drop support for exportable items.
- Remove recent apps in default Silverlight Spy startpage application
- New advanced configuration option 'rewrite entry point for inbrowser apps' to enable slspy for XAPs located on external domains
- Logo and icon artwork refresh
Fixed in this release
- Select the browser address bar automatically selects all text
- Incorrect escaping of recent application uris
- Reflector 7 dependencies not resolved, causing 'could not deobfuscate' error
- Collection members in property grid no longer sorted alphabetically
- Textbox view scroll position not reset when new content is displayed
- Properties of type Color now properly render color rectangle in property grid
- When pinned to Win7 taskbar a parameter error occurs after upgrading. Please note that this error still occurs when upgrading to this release. Upgrading from this release to a newer version should no longer display this error.